Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 3 Busch Gardens

Today we ventured out to Busch Gardens. They say the parks open at 10am, but for both parks we arrived at 9am got prime parking and got right in, no need to get there at 10am. The perfect torture chamber for my two kids, the messy one and the one who talks too much!


Our first stop was Sesame Street, where Lexi was very excited to go on her size rides. She even went on the roller coaster in this area with me and Olivia.



After Sesame Street, Olivia and I went on the Pompei Water Ride and barely got wet. So, I suggested we ride the Roamin Rapids..not knowing just how wet we were going to get. Here is Olivia, not very happy with me that she is drenched. We got stuck under the water fall and had water pouring down on us and our backpacks. Thus, my phone no longer working and my checkbook is in shreds...luckily the camera still worked. We didn't dry off until 6pm.




I am one of those moms that makes her kids get up with the dancers, here is Olivia doing the polka.







The kids playing in dragon eggs.



Here we are crossing the rainbow bridge with the pot of gold at the end in Ireland. Oh and the stroller, if you really thought I paid for that your crazy. After a few rides, I noticed a sign that said complimentary stroller if you left your stroller on the other side of the park due to going on sky ride or train. How Stupid!! So, instead of paying $16, I just picked one up here, there were plenty for everyone :)



Need I say more - Olivia pointed this "Male" horse out to me.

We finished the park by going back to Sesame Street's water spritzer where the kids just got dry to get soaked again.

We had a great time and when we got back to the hotel, we laughed our butts off because Wally's feet were dark brown, due to the dye coming out of her sandals onto her feet. The color is still wearing off...







No comments: