Monday, July 19, 2010

Cape Cod Day 2

Today we spent the morning at the beach. The girls lasted about two hours, they really don't care too much for the beach. They wanted to go back to the condo and swim in the pool instead. The beach is a quick 3 min walk from our condo, so we headed down early before it got too hot out. I couldn't believe that people swim so far out into the ocean, I kept seeing flashbacks from the movie JAWS. Olivia uses her boogie board in the ocean.
Lexi practices ballet at the beach.

Seaweed Girl!
Lexi is getting braver with her swimming, she now goes in the 8ft deep end and swims around. We spent the afternoon at the pool.


This is the view I usually have, but I did go in a few times as it was over 100 degrees out.

At night, we took the girls mini golfing. Unfortunately, Nana and I were captured and sent to the brink!~




I claimed Mutiny and took over as captain and steered the ship home~

Arggh Mateys - we made it through and now are official pirates!
After mini golf, we got some ice cream at the famous Sundae School. Although, I think Richardsons Ice Cream is better.


On the way back to the condo, we stopped by the beach and watched the crazy swimmers just waiting to be dinner! Too bad the sun doesn't set this way.

Monday brings us to Hyannis and a pirate adventure and of course the chip factory~














No comments: