Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Special Thanksgiving Gift

Today I received a beautiful Thanksgiving card and letter in the mail.

It was hand which was made into a turkey with colorful feathers.

Inside it read:

This isn't just a turkey,
As anyone can see.
I made it with my little hands,
Which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love
Especially to say,
I am so very thankful for you and
For every single day!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Love,
Olivia

Then there was a handwritten letter included inside, it read:

Dear Mom,

I think your the best. I love it when you make me a nice warm dinner when it is winter time. Other times in the winter you help me get ready to play in the snow at school, to soccer, and the ice skating rink. I think I should let you take a day off. I love you so much when you let me stay up late and watch TV. I hope you enjooy Thanksgiving day! Remember when we went to PA as a family? I love you because you also keep me safe every day from danger.

I hope you like my message.

Love,

Olivia

No comments: