Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 Thoughtful Questions

So, I saw this list of questions and I thought I would post on my blog rather than facebook. I think it is always wise to take a minute and think about where you have been and where you are going. So, I hope these questions inspire you to do the same.

1. If you could know the age at which you where going to die would you want to know?

I don't think I would actually want to know, but since I have stage 3 kidney disease I often get nervous about if it is going to be sooner than later. If anything happened to me my girls would be devasted, so I would at least like to be able to have my children be at an older age (preferrably adults) :)!

2. If you could spend a week in Las Vegas or Jamaica all inclusive which would you choose and why?

I think I would choose Las Vegas, since I have already been to Jamaica. A week at a hotel with a pool with my girls is all I need to make me happy.

3. For all you educated ones do you ever wish you had studied something else and had a different career?

I love my job as a realtor and wouldn't change it for the world right now. But, I always wanted to be a race car driver or an attorney. I love to debate and get all the facts about the subject. I also love fast cars!

4. Have you ever experienced true depression and what helped you to get out of it?

Yes, I believe I have and I went to a psychologist for a few sessions to help me out. Now, I live for myself and everything else should fall in place. Although, I did find out that alot about your childhood is what steers all these emotions as you get older. So, is it okay for me to blame my parents???

5. What is your best memory from 2009?

Well as of right now, my best memory is our PA vacation, we all had a great time and I feel it is important to spend as much time as you can with your family and friends.

6. If something so drastic happened to you or someone that you love that you think you would end up in a psychiatric hospital?

At this point, No. I am a pretty realistic thinker now and can pretty much see the right sides of issues and work my way through them.

7. Would you rather have a nice house and nice cars or a simple house and average cars but get to go on an amazing vacation for one month out of every year?

This is a tough one, can I have it all?? I don't mind a smaller simpler house, I have an average car right now and I would love to go on an amazing vacation every year, so I guess I choose that one.

8. If you could learn any language what would it be?

I have always wanted to learn Italian, but now with my girls Mandarin as well.

9. Who is the person in your life that inspires you the most?

Need to think about this one.

10. If you had two weeks to live what would you do with that time?

I would travel with my family!

11. If you could travel to five countries before you die what would they be?

Continent of Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Italy and Sweden.

12. How do you feel about Obamas Universal Health care plan?

Well, since my health insurance just went up and now I will have less coverage and I don't qualify for anything MA offers, I would like other options (better options)!!

13. If you won the lottery what are some of the first things you would do?

I would pay off debt for my family first, renovate house, purchase a vacation home, travel and buy new cars.

14. If your boss told you on Monday that you could take two weeks off and it would be paid for, what would you do with all that time?

I would go on a vacation somewhere sunny and warm!

15. If someone tried to rob your purse and they did not have a gun would you try and fight back for what belongs to you?

Yes, I am a fighter at heart and I have taught my girls that if any stranger tried to grab them to fight to the death it maybe the only chance you get. As well as never let a bully push you around.

16. If you had to eat the same five meals for the rest of your life what would they be?

I think I could eat pizza, chinese food, popcorn, fritos and anything breakfast related.

17. What is your biggest goal that you would like to reach in life?

I would like to reach financial freedom.

18. If you where given a million dollars and could not spend it on yourself what would you do with the money?

Setup college accounts for my kids or work with Chinese orphanages. Oh or have a farm for abandoned animals.

19. Do you think that a married couple can be truely happy without ever having children?

Yes, but I do think family is important and they are missing out on the pleasures of children. Who will change your diapers when your old???

20. What are you more afraid of snakes or spiders?

Snakes, definately snakes!

No comments: