Friday, November 21, 2008

Loving Our Teddy Bears





We had a great day today. There was no school, due to Parent/Teacher conferences. So, Nana, mom and the girls headed off to Build A Bear with our coupons. They were able to build bears for $10 (including the shirts). Olivia used her newspaper money to fund the event. Here are some really cute pics of Lexi loving her teddy and Olivia loving her doggy.

Also, got a free snapshot of Olivia with Santa. It pays for the malls to be understaffed. The photo lady was taking too long with the person ahead of us, so Santa said are you going to get a picture taken. I said yes, or I could just take a picture with my camera. He said sure go ahead. That saved us $25.00 on a picture with only one daughter. Yes, I said $25.00 for your picture with Santa at the mall!!! I couldn't believe it. And, the quick pic with my camera, saved Santa some time figuring out what else do I say to this little girl.

Olivia wished for a camera, a barbie doll and nintendo ds (2 out of 3 aren't bad, I hope). Lexi wished to get the heck out of there, before Santa glanced her way again.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Olivia went to Build-a-Bear in October and she picked out the Bunny with long ears. (and named him "Bunny") She carries it around everywhere. The girls look so happy Sam! We have to get together sometime soon. Love you all. Happy Thanksgiving! By the way, love the site! Check mine out! hehe Great minds think alike.