Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, Tanya I will play along! I have been tagged, therefore I need to disclose 7 weird, unusual, or unknown facts about myself.

1. Dusty Eyebrows: I am constantly wiping my eyebrows. I feel that they get dusty. It is either my makeup drying off, or my eyebrows collecting dust from the air. Now that I no longer go to electrolysis, I have added in running my fingers along my eyebrows looking for the next hair to pluck.

2. Addicted to Fountain Soda: I am so in love with drinking pepsi or diet pepsi from a fountain machine. It is like I am addicted to the bubbles or something. If somebody goes to McDonald's, I say bring me a medium coke!

3. Cabinet Re-Organization: So my father likes to hang out in my house and re-arrange the cabinets the way he likes them. Every morning, I re-arrange them back.

4. OCD: I am not the most organized person by any means. But, if you were to come in to my house and pick up a pen to write a note and put the pen down in a difference place. It drives me crazy that you moved it.

5. Sing To My Girls: At night, me and my girls lay in bed and I sing to them. Either, a Beatles tune "Close Your Eyes..." or "You Are My Sunshine".

6. Fantasies: I still fantasize about being a rock star!! When I am in the car, you can find me listening to my 80's music really loud (Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, KISS and more)

7. Nails: I bite my nails and always have. I also need to keep my toe nails clipped pretty short, as soon as they grow I can't stand it. Oh! The same goes for my bangs. As soon as they hit my eyebrows I have to cut them.

So, that is my list. And, I am sure there are a lot more.

Now it is your turn!

1. Aleisa Dunn
2. Krystal Brown-Johnstone
3. Kolleen Bell
4. Susan Crogan (by email)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am loving all these neat things about you...(especially the eyebrow thing) he he. Aren't we all so strange sometimes..... LOL