Saturday, October 18, 2008

Smile Award!



I found today that I received this award from my friend Tanya Jones. Tanya traveled with us to China to adopt Lexi. She was adopting her sweet girl Olivia. Tanya picked us right out at the airport and have been friends since. I told her to look for the two blondes with the chinese girl. Once in Beijing, we adventured out of the hotel to Kentucky Fried Chicken and some snacks.

Thank you so much for giving me for the Smile Award. Sometimes you forget to smile. Olivia's fortune the other day said, when you give a smile away you get one in return. Isn't that true!

Now I would like to nominate the following:

1. Krystal Brown - for being patient, kind and reminding me to enjoy kids!

2. Aleisa Dunn - for always smiling and having a friend to lean on during the adoption!

3. Heather Court - for testing my patience and reminding me it really doesn't matter!

4. Kristen MacWilliams - for being a single mom of two wonderful girls from China and knowing how I feel!

5. Susan Crogan - for being my high school buddy and reminding me we are all adults now!

Congratulations to you all!

1 comment:

Patrick and Aleisa Dunn said...

Thanks Sam!
I appreciate the award!
Love,
Aleisa