Sunday, October 26, 2008

How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Lollipop?



Lexi helped herself to a lollipop from the candy jar!

We also enjoyed a nice few hours at the Woburn Halloween Parade today, yes I said a few hours!

Olivia has also started dancing school with Lexi (the class afterwards). After viewing the gymnastics class I decided it wasn't for us. She has two more classes of gymnastics and then we are done!

This upcoming week will be a lot of fun, we have the school Halloween party, Olivia's class play and Halloween party and then of course trick or treatin!

We have made some tentative plans to take a driving trip to Dutch Country, PA this summer to meet Olivia's pen pal, Julianna, her little sister Elizabeth and of course their mom, Kolleen. Although quite a few months away, I am actually already starting to look forward to it.

And of course in order to pay for this and supplement my income, I start my part time job from home on Monday! How fun (UGGHH). I actually started last Wednesday in their office for training.

Happy Trick or Treating and can't wait to see everyone in their costume!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Those lollipop pictures are too cute! So, tell me about gymnastics. I was thinking about signing Olivia up one day soon (if we can ever afford it). My being in school really changes things around here (financially). Did Lexi not like it?? Congrats on your job. I hope it works out for ya. What will you be doing from home? Maybe I need to work with you. Love ya bunches....