Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Little About Me....

For all those who know me. I guess you have wondered from time to time, how I got to be this way. Well after some interesting research about myself today, here are some facts that I guess I was just born with.

My Numerology Horoscope states:

Your Life Path Number is 8
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

Having an 8 Life Path makes you a born leader and provides you with great opportunities. Success is common in your life and others flock to you. Having a good judge of character enables you to partner with the best people. You must avoid harming those around you as you strive to reach the top.
Positive Traits
Strong, Self-Reliant, Aggressive, Intelligent, Clever, Tasteful
Negative Traits
Materialistic, Dogmatic, Unscrupulous, Lethargic

***Hmmm, I guess I would have to agree with this. Strong, Self-Reliant, Aggressive all yes. I don't think I am really materialistic except with cars, I like nice cars and am pretty depressed about my current car. I guess I like to have nice things, but nothing too extravagant.

My Sun Sign

Sun Signs: Libra

Libra Librans are good at relationships. Ruled by Venus, they are charming, thoughtful and diplomatic, always remembering to pay compliments, buy anniversary presents and open the car door. Easy going Librans like everything to run smoothly, and hate discord. They will go to any lengths to avoid an argument. They feel like only half a person without a partner, so they don't shy from commitment. In fact, a happy marriage or partnership is high on their list of must haves.
**I would say this is true, I always had a boyfriend, this has been a pretty long time for me without one**

The trouble is, Librans never know when to turn off the charm, and can arouse jealousy by continuing to spread the love even when they've been snared. Make sure your ease with relationships doesn't get you into big trouble, because nothing is more ugly than two Scorpios fighting over the same Libran.
**More so I am a flirt with guys, so I guess I would agree with this**

Health
The Libran has a strong physique and is usually of average height. They sport round faces and fine, smooth hair. They have excellent skin and their eyes are often hypnotic.

Libra governs the lower back and kidneys, and as such Librans are susceptible to back problems. They should be careful not to over-indulge as this may lead them to kidney issues later in life.

**Absolutely my kidneys are pretty much on the way out, so I agree totally**

Career
Libras have an artistic bent that they will bring to any profession that they choose. They also have the uncanny ability to weigh any situation with complete objectivity, making them ideal for legal professions. They are also ideal business partners, as they bring an even head and creative ideas to the organization. While they are trustworthy in handling other people's money, they are given to frivolity in their own personal spending and should take care to watch this side of their fiscal personality.

**I agree with this one, I am pretty objective and can see both sides. I am a realist**

Money & Finance
A balanced check book will he or she have, but a Libra is not one to shy away from big purchases either. While normally quiet and calculating, anyone born under this sign may surprise everyone around him or her by "going all out" on an expensive vacation, designer handbag or a bottle of aged wine. Libras do well with managing their money, but have no use for this unless it leads to other interesting endeavors.

**Yes, I will spend a lot of money on something I really like and not look back at all**

Libras do not associate money with power, rather money with opportunity. In giving money to others, especially children or friends, Libras are very fair and considerate of others' feelings.

**I would say that I get more pleasure out of giving than receiving. But, I guess the real reason is that I am never really happy with the gift**


So, ending on this note. I can't help who I am as you can see, but I always mean well, am willing to help and looking for the best outcome for all parties.

No comments: