Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Weekend of Summer




This is the last weekend of summer and we had beautiful weather. On Saturday, we had pajama day. Olivia got to stay in her pajamas all day and just hang around the house. On Sunday, I had a few showings in the morning and in the afternoon we went to The Brown's cottage in Ipswich. The weather was great and the girls had a great time. Olivia, Krystal, Jessica and Jackie floated in the ocean from the dock up the road down to the cottage's beach. You can see them in these pictures. I was pretty nervous since they were probably over their heads, but Olivia had a ball! Lexi enjoyed playing with John and giving him a run for his money. These two little monkeys can't get out of your site or disaster will happen. At the end of the day, the tide went out and Olivia and Lexi filled their bucket with clam and mussel shells. Today we just hung around the house. I mowed the lawn and the kids played inside and out. I was busy watching my Ebay items selling - YEAH!! It looks like 15 out of 19 of my items will sell. Tomorrow (Tuesday), Olivia starts her first full day of 1st grade. She is so much looking forward to it. And I will post more items on Ebay, prospect for house buyers and entertain Lexi all by myself.

Here is looking forward to beautiful fall weather.

No comments: