Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Gotcha Day Olivia!

Seven years ago on Feb 10, I held my little girl for the first time. I was a nervous wreck after just flying half way around the world. As I walked down the hall of the hotel, I could hear the babies. I walked straight into the room and saw this picture! There was my little girl I waited so long for. She was holding a toy and had a little Tweetie Bird purse over her shoulder.

Here I am holding her for the very first time! I wonder what she was thinking looking at me. I know what I was thinking. NOW WHAT???

This was Olivia on Valentine's day with her favorite duck. It would sing a song, with a chinese dialect. Five little ducks went out one day, over the hills and far away, the five little ducks said Quack, Quack, Quack, only four little ducks came back....



Olivia was such a happy baby, always smiling and giggling. I was such a lucky mom to have her as my daughter. Seven years later, she is blossoming into a young girl, still giggling and acting silly but now doing it with her mom and sis.
Love you Olivia!!!


No comments: